Ervalex LLC can provide a “cyber assist” for all of your cybersecurity needs. This service provides a trusted cybersecurity partner.
What does this include?
- Risk Assessments
- Vulnerability Scans
- Incident Response
- Forensic Analysis
- Policy/Procedure Development
- Security Questionnaire Assistance
Here’s an example of when a “cyber assist” is needed:
Your organization is interested in providing services to a state or local government. After working for months on the project, the government organization tells you that they must meet a compliance requirement. They provide you with a security questionnaire that must be completed, in detail, to move forward with the project.
Below are sample questions from a 67-question security questionnaire from a large city’s IT department:
- Does your organization follow an industry standard framework for your information security program (e.g., ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-53, etc.)? If so, please describe.
- Do you have a formal, documented encryption standard and policy?
- Is your encryption standard FIPS 140-2 compliant?
- If you use cloud services, are the services FedRAMP compliant?
Ervalex LLC is here to assist.